Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Shake 2 That 




Vi Crunch Super Cereal 

  • 12 grams of Proprietary Fi- Sorb protein blend
  • 5 grams of prebiotic fiber 
  • Vitamins and minerals 
  • Antioxidant rosemary and grape seeds extract 
  • Low sugar
  • Low sodium 
  • Low fat
  • 0 grams trans fat
  • No cholesterol 
  • No wheat or wheat gluten 
  • No lactose
  • No artificial colors,flavors, sweeteners or preservatives 
  • Caffeine free
  • OU Kosher certified 

I'm usually not much of a cereal or even a breakfast eater, but I tried the crunch cereal this morning and I love how the almond taste blends in with the 2% milk that I used. I love the texture of the cereal and how it was not to sweet but not flavorless like lot of diet cereal can be. I would recommend this cereal to anyone that wants a good breakfast and wanting to lose weight . 




Vi Shape Shake 
  • 12 grams of Proprietary Tri - Sorb protein blend 
  • Low fat
  • Low sodium 
  • Low sugar
  • Lower carb than other brands 
  • Lactose free
  • Heart-healthy 
  • Certified OU Kosher
  • 23 vitamins and minerals 
Review coming soon! 










Contact Gloria James  for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment